A message from Lori Pastore
All of us at Ame are so appreciative of your patience and loyalty during our 3-month closure. We cannot thank you enough!
We have taken extensive measures to make sure Ame’s sanitation protocols are more than up to the standards of the CDC guidelines.
Please know the safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance. Our emotions are running high and we are so excited to see everyone. The past 90 days have been something none of us ever experienced but let’s combine the lessons we learned along with the excitement of getting back to our life and celebrate for a beautiful and improved future!!
With love always… Lori Pastore
Ame’s Safety Commitment
Ame Salon and Spa is committed to the safety of the Ame Family which includes our guests, employees, partners, and friends. This is a challenging and uncertain time for the professional beauty industry, and we are committed now more than ever to take every precaution to ensure our salon and spa is immaculate, disinfected, clean, and safe for your visit.
Our Guest’s Commitment to Ame
To keep our guests and employees safe, we ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the salon/spa if you or a household member has a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the salon/spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Only bring to your appointment what is absolutely such as your keys, phone, and wallet in a small bag that you will keep with you at all times. Handbags, jackets, and other items should remain in your car.
- Mask wearing is a personal choice for the guest.
- Practice social distancing as much as possible.
- Please do not wear gloves to Ame. We will be having you wash your hands or apply hand sanitizer several times during your visit. If you feel more comfortable with gloves on, we will provide you with a clean pair.
- Ame will not be serving any beverages or snacks. Please bring in your own beverage in a water bottle or coffee in a travel mug.
- It is allowed for an Ame employee to fill up the guest’s water bottle with water.
- It was necessary for us to remove all of the magazines, books, and any non-essential paper products. Feel free to bring your own reading material.
- We request that you leave any loved ones, friends that are not getting an appointment at the same time at home.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you have to cough, please cough into a tissue, then thoroughly wash your hands.
- We want Ame to be your sanctuary where you can relax and forget about any stresses. Be mindful of those around you and avoid talking about politics or current events.
Ultimatum Airborne System
Staff Protective Gear and Safety Protocol
- Our staff was re-trained on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices. Many of our stylist/service providers are now Barbicide Certified.
- All Ame employees are expected to wear masks and will social distance as much as possible.
- In some cases, it may be necessary for the employee to wear a face shield.
- Employees will wear gloves when mandated by the CDC and State Board recommendations.
- No sharing of capes or smocks.
- All PPG such as gloves, capes, smocks, linens, etc. will be changed in between each guest.
- For salon and spa services, there will be no sharing of products or tools. (See information on our personal hair and nail kits available for sale).
- All employees are expected to thoroughly wash their hands and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer often, for at least 20 seconds between every guest service.
- Plexiglass is installed at the Manicure stations.
- ALL surfaces, tools, and linens will be cleaned and disinfected in between every service and frequently throughout the day.