What to Expect on Your Next Appointment
Kiosk/Meter parking is enforced on Monday – Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm. FREE parking every Sunday.
- Arrive for your scheduled appointment.
- Enter the building.
- Guest sanitizes their hands upon entry into the building.
- Guest reviews and confirms the following questions located at the entrance:
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
- Do you at present, or have you recently had any respiratory, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed or suspected exposure to Covid-19 within the last 14 days?
- Mask wearing is a personal choice for guests and for the staff. If you would prefer your service provider to wear a mask, they would be happy to do so.
- Disposable masks are available, if necessary.
- If the guest arrives wearing gloves, request that they remove these gloves before entry. If the guest would feel more comfortable wearing gloves, Ame will provide a clean pair.
Ame reserves the right to not serve a guest whom Ame believes has an infectious, contagious, or communicable disease unless the guest can produce a physician’s certification that the guest does not have an infectious, contagious, or communicable disease. 49 Pa. Code § 7.97.
Two-Way Texting Available for Day of Appointment Communications
Payments and Gratuities
- Ame accepts Ame Gift Cards, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash, and checks as forms of payment. Ame Salon and Spa Coordinators can make change for our guests.
- Cash gratuities are accepted. Venmo is also available to provide gratuities.
- A $3.00 sanitation fee will be added to the work ticket.
Ame reserves the right to enact our cancellation policy if a guest no shows without reason or cancels frequently. Please review our full cancellation policy here.
Salon and Spa Hours
- Monday 11 am – 9 pm
- Tuesday through Thursday 8 am – 9 pm
- Friday through Sunday 8 am – 4 pm
- Monday 10:30 am – 7 pm
- Tuesday through Thursday 9 am – 7 pm
- Friday through Sunday 9 am – 3:30 pm
Appointments are Required
- A credit card is required to reserve an appointment. Our Salon/Spa software provides the highest level of security in storing credit card information. The stored credit card information will then be used to check out the guest services on the day of the guest’s appointment.
- Online booking is now available.
- No walk-ins permitted.
Due to the way we are structuring our appointments, if a guest is more than 5 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate their appointment and a SSC will call the guest to reschedule.
Services Available in Salon
- Haircuts – Men & Women (women’s blow out included with haircut)
- Blow out services
- Color Services
- Keratin Services
- Hair Extensions
- Special Occasion Hair Styles
Note: Ame no longer has a blow-out station; therefore if a guest does not add-on a blow out with a color service, the guest will leave with their hair wet.
Services Available in Spa
- 60 – 90 Minute Good Chi
- 60 – 90 Minute Deep Chi
- 60 – 90 Minute Maternity Massage
- High-Performance Facials
- Waxing & Sugaring
- Body Scrubs & Body Wraps
- Eyelash Extensions
- Services Temporarily Suspended:
- Global Therapies
- Tub Services
- Rest on Water Services
- Side by Side Massage
The Loft is temporarily closed.
- Guests will be getting changed in their private treatment room (instead of our locker area). If a guest is receiving multiple services, the service provider may provide a robe and slippers to the guest to travel to a different room.
- The showers are not available to our guests.
- For Pedicure services, the guests may bring in their own flip-flops.
- Additional staffing is put in place to meet the additional sanitation requirements.
- Currently, we are able to operate at 100% occupancy.
Personal tool kits are now available for the salon and nails. Click here to learn more.
Our Guest’s Commitment to Ame
To keep our guests and employees safe, we ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the salon/spa if you or a household member has a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the salon/spa if you under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Only bring to your appointment what is absolutely such as your keys, phone, and wallet in a small bag that you will keep with you at all times. Handbags, jackets, and other items should remain in your car.
- Mask wearing is a personal choice for the guest.
- Practice social distancing as much as possible.
- Please do not wear gloves to Ame. We will be having you wash your hands or apply hand sanitizer several times during your visit. If you feel more comfortable with gloves on, we will provide you with a clean pair.
- Ame will not be serving any beverages or snacks. Please bring in your own beverage in a water bottle or coffee in a travel mug.
- It is allowed for an Ame employee to fill up the guest’s water bottle with water.
- It was necessary for us to remove all of the magazines, books, and any non-essential paper products. Feel free to bring your own reading material.
- We request that you leave any loved ones, friends that are not getting an appointment at the same time at home.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you have to cough, please cough into a tissue, then thoroughly wash your hands.
- We want Ame to be your sanctuary where you can relax and forget about any stresses. Be mindful of those around you and avoid talking about politics or current events.
Staff Protective Gear and Safety Protocol
- Our staff was re-trained on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices. Many of our stylist/service providers are now Barbicide Certified.
- All Ame employees are expected to wear masks and will social distance as much as possible.
- In some cases, it may be necessary for the employee to wear a face shield.
- Employees will wear gloves when mandated by the CDC and State Board recommendations.
- No sharing of capes or smocks.
- All PPG such as gloves, capes, smocks, linens, etc. will be changed in between each guest.
- For salon and spa services, there will be no sharing of products or tools. (See information on our personal hair and nail kits available for sale).
- All employees are expected to thoroughly wash their hands and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer often, for at least 20 seconds between every guest service.
- Plexiglass is installed at the Manicure stations.
- ALL surfaces, tools, and linens will be cleaned and disinfected in between every service and frequently throughout the day.